• TECHNIMA NORDIC : Reseller of aerosol marking paints and technical products in Scandinavian countries.
• TECHNIMA CENTRAL : Manufacturer and reseller of aerosol marking paints in central Europe.
• TECHNIMA BENELUX : Reseller of aerosol marking paints and technical products in the BENELUX area.
• CIA-TECHNIMA SUD EUROPA : Manufacturer and Reseller of industrial paints and aerosol graffiti paints in the mediterranean area.
• SOPPEC : Manufacturer and reseller of aerosol marking paints.
• OLERON STP : Paint manufacturer in Charente Maritime, France.
SOPPEC is the most important entity in the TECHNIMA group and accounts for most of its employees. To ensure the unity of the direction of those four economic entities, the following divisions are brought together in TECHNIMA Holding: General Management, Sales Management, Control Management and IT Department. 160 Collaborators, 3 plants, 6 Logistics Platforms ... TECHNIMA has become over the years a leading player in the aerosol market.
Business & Sales Develop. General Manager
Industrial General Manager
Founded in 1962 by Christian de Maillard, SOPPEC was initially a Charente-based company whose core business was to elaborate paints, wood maintenance products and varnishes for professional use.
On the eve of the 1990s, the company decided to focus on the design, manufacture and marketing of innovative marking systems in aerosols. Initially created for forestry marking professionals, SOPPEC was carried by its patented safety spray cap and the company soon became very famous and well known in the building and public works world.
In 2004, Thibault de Maillard, Managing Director since 1996, succeeded his father and became the owner of a constantly growing company that became the European leader in its markets.
After having opened a new logistics and storage site in 2009, 2010 marked a new stage for SOPPEC with a significant increase in its production capacity to support the growth of its domestic and export markets.
Since 1996, the organic growth of the company keeps being in a constant progression:
- 2 operating sites
- 5 product ranges
- Salesforce in more than 30 countries
- More than 100 employees in France and abroad